I think Samuel is going to be a cross country runner someday. With the nice weather we have had lately, our family has been taking a lot of walks. Samuel is no longer content to stay in a stroller so walks are a bit shorter and take twice as long but at least we are outside. His favorite route to take is just under one mile and he runs the entire way. Yes, my two year old can run a mile. I'm not sure I was ever able to run a mile! Of course, we stop along the way to look for treasures (rocks and sticks) and cows (there are none, but we keep looking) but when he is moving, he is running.
I'm going to miss the walks when the weather turns cold but for now, it is fun to see the world through Samuel's eyes. And Dave, thanks for Annie - because of her, Mike is walking with Samuel and I everyday. I've begged him to take walks for years and it took a dog to finally get him to join us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good grief! I don't know the last time I really ran at all! ha!
give mike a big pat on the back for taking walks! trey & I go with the dogs when we can...but that doesn't happen much.
Post a Comment