Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Samuel came home from my inlaws with allergy problems and then just as he was recovering from that, he came down with some weird illness that consisted of off and on fever. Needless to say, it has been a bit crazy around here.
I thought I would share a cute story from one day when Samuel was feeling good. We decided to take a family walk and down the street we saw this hot air balloon. Samuel had never seen one before and was fascinated with it. He immediately put his hands in the air and said "I got it". He was determined to reach up in the sky and get the hot air balloon. It was adorable but we had to explain the balloon was just too far away. The above picture is the hot air balloon, only it is much further away as I had to take the picture after we got home since I did not take the camera on our walk.
0 comments:
Post a Comment