I'm starting to feel like everything in my house is falling apart. Last week alone, my vacuum died, my laptop died, and the bricks on my top step collapsed. The week before, our TV in the basement died. Thanks to still no full time job for Mike, we are having to make do until we can afford to replace these things. Luckily, Mike has a computer for work so it is getting us by for now. We had an old, small TV we weren't using - it looks funny in our huge entertainment center but it works. We also have another vacuum that we keep downstairs so we are hauling it up and down the stairs for now. It makes for a great workout. I'm starting to get scared to touch anything around here!
By the way, no computer means no pictures for awhile. We aren't allowed to download anything on this computer, which means I have no way to download photos. When we get things back up and running, I promise to have some new photos for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment