The above picture is of the floor in the dining room just after we finished (and before everything was cleaned up). I keep thinking I will take more but it hasn't happened. We are loving the new floor but realizing how much dog fur Annie is shedding. Scary that all of it was in our carpet!
This week has flown by thanks to the holiday. MOPS also started for the year. Our first meeting went great and we have a large group this year. My first craft for the year is at our next meeting. I went today to buy the supplies and Michael's didn't have what I needed. I will have to go somewhere else but Samuel was way too cranky to even think about that. I was going to put it all together during nap time but I guess that will have to wait too.
On Thursday, we were supposed to have our carpet fixed in the basement but they didn't show up. We called when they were 30 minutes late and it took awhile for them to figure it all out. Turns out they sent a crew down to the hurricanes and another crew was on an emergency run so we got rescheduled. Would have been nice for them to call and let us know! I rearranged my work schedule for the week so I could be home and Samuel could be at the babysitters. They are now coming next week but Samuel will be here - it should be an interesting morning. I took the time to reorganize parts of the house. I really wanted my basement put back together since we have had no furniture in the living area for months now and can't walk in the other rooms thanks to the furniture. Instead, I worked on Samuel's room and the scrapbook room. Mike completely took everything out of Samuel's closet and we got rid of a bunch of stuff. This is so much easier when the child isn't around to see all of things disappear. On the positive side, I now have a scrapbook table again. Maybe I will be motivated to finally get caught up on his book.
0 comments:
Post a Comment