So much for keeping this blog update more - I have good intentions though. Samuel has not been taking naps and that is my time to blog and get a few things done. As soon as Mike gets home, the computer is his for school. It doesn't help that our computer is dying a slow death and Samuel had pretty much destroyed the keyboard so typing is an adventure. We are hoping to get a new laptop soon but with Mike not working full time and me refusing to take out student loans for him, money is seriously tight. I can dream though.
The highlight of my week was the Taste of Home cooking show this week. It was super packed and horribly unorganized, but it made for a fun night out and I picked up a few good recipes. Another highlight was MOPS this week. It was my first craft of the year and it was a huge hit. We made kitchen magnets and my email has been flooded with requests for where to buy the supplies. It is always good to start the year off right on the craft front. Another girl from MOPS also taught us how to make white chocolate popcorn. This is a simple, yet sinful, treat. I will be adding this to my holiday baking list this year.
Samuel spent most of Wed at church because of MOPS and Wed night bible study. When we woke up Thursday, he asked for more church. That makes me feel good that he loves church so much.
If I can steal the computer away from my husband for awhile, I will try to post some pictures this weekend since it has been forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment