I ask you all to keep Alexis (Webb) Bechtold and her family in your prayers. Her father, Ben, is in the hospital at KU Med Center for what they believe is cancer. They found lesions on his brain and lungs. They are hoping to do a biopsy tomorrow (Monday) and it will take 72 hours before they know anything. I will keep you updated as I find out more details. They will most likely be starting a Caring Bridge page and I'll pass on the link when I know it. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Julie,
I will definately add Lexi's dad to my prayer list. I feel bad that all of this is happening to them. Please post updates as you know more.
Also I would love to see your MOPS craft from your meeting. If you have pictures you can e-mail me or post them. I am glad it went so well.
Talk to you soon. Have a great week, HIL
Post a Comment