Mike and I are exhausted and we are looking to you guys for some help. Samuel has never been a good sleeper. We have come to terms with the fact that our child can live off very little sleep. It has gotten out of hand lately though. We fight him going to bed for 2-3 hours every night, only for him to eventually join us in our bed. We try to take him back to his bed, but he comes back to ours. We are exhausted from the nightly fight and from him taking up our entire bed every night. Our child sleeps a total of 8 hours every night and sometimes will take a good nap, but it is very unpredictable. This morning he was up at 5:15 and full of energy. I wasn't full of energy after hanging on for dear life all night in my bed.
So, does anyone have any ideas on how to get our child to bed at night and keep him in his own bed? Please leave a comment or email me if you do. By the way, the above picture is almost a year old, but it still resembles the present. He will be exhausted, but he will not give it up. Thanks for your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Julie,
I would like to offer some advice but I can't help you with this one. Z has always been a sleeper. In fact I have tried to get him to sleep in our bed at a hotel and he could not do it. How about I just add you to my prayers. This is what I have learned...this too shall pass. We have had several things that I worry about or stress about and within a week or two things get better. So I will pray for you girl. Hang in there. HIL
Post a Comment