I've Been Tagged

I've never been tagged before but Rachel tagged me this week so here I go:

Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring unspectacular things about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, and then go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged. (I think I will just list them at the bottom and leave it at that. If they see it, great.)

6 random unspectacular things about me:

1. I'm frugal - always have been, always will be. Dave Ramsey taught me how to take it to another level.

2. I spend my free time surfing the net. I can get lost for hours on the net reading random blogs.

3. I love to do all kinds of crafts but the only ones that ever get finished are scrapbook related.

4. I work downtown but I'm not the downtown type. It is fun to visit, but I'm sick of hunting for a parking spot and then spending 30 minutes getting home each night.

5. I love food and my husband is the pickiest eater in the world. I have stacks of recipes I would like to fix that I know he would never take one bite of.

6. This kind of goes with #1, but I've become obsessed with coupons. I joined www.thegrocerygame.com last Nov. and I'm amazed at what I can get for free!

I tag: Nathalie, Naomi and Alyssa.

I know I'm supposed to tag others, but these are the ones who are most likely to actually do this.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template