Changing It Up

I've been awol from blogging for awhile because I've been working on a new blog. The referral one just wasn't working for me - I felt it was way too pushy - so I'm abandoning it for now. It is still out there in cyberspace if anyone wants to find referrals for surveys and such but I'm moving on. I've created a new and very public blog about living on less money while still enjoying life. I receive questions all the time on how we save money and live a frugal life so that is what prompted this new blog. You can check it out here.

This blog you are on right now is going to stay private and will include all of the fun pictures of Samuel and updates on our life. I've created the new blog under a new I.D. so that this one can remain semi-private.

For those who have been wondering about our house, we are down to the final step. Samuel stayed with Mike's parents last weekend and I painted the house while Mike studied for finals. We are now ready to put in the new floor - we just have to find time to pick it out first. Once it is all done, I will post new pictures.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template