Cows


Samuel is currently obsessed with cows and is really looking forward to going to Nana and Papaw's house this weekend to see the cows. I thought I would share our conversation we had yesterday:

Me: "Can you say Samuel?"

Samuel: "No"

"What is your name then?"

"Cow"

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Cow"

"What do you want to drink for dinner?"

"Cow"

"What is your favorite animal?"

"Cow"

"Are you excited about seeing Nana and Papaw this weekend?"

"Cow"

I think you get the point, he really wants to see a cow. The funniest part though is this whole conversation is happening as we are driving to McDonald's. Once we get there, we head to the counter and I ask Samuel to tell the lady behind the counter what he wants to eat for dinner. He says "cow". Everyone got a kick out of it. He had a cheeseburger and milk for dinner so he did get his cow.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template