We are going to attempt to move back home today. Mike met with ServPro this morning and they removed the fans and dehumidifier from upstairs. Unfortunately, our ceiling is still 40% wet so everything has to keep running downstairs. As soon as we hear from insurance, we will probably rip out the ceiling so it can finish drying but we are still waiting. At least we were able to remove the upstairs fans because Samuel likes to play with them and they are very noisy. The basement isn't as bad, I just have to keep Samuel from going down there.
On another positive note, we still have insurance. Our agent cleared up any misunderstandings and I think we are now off the suspicious list. Our insurance was scheduled to be cancelled June 15 but will not be canceled now.
On the negative side, I have a stomach bug that has been lingering all week. Samuel had it last week and it looks like he passed it on to me. Hopefully Mike won't get it. It isn't bad enough to keep you down, but it sure slows you down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment