A lesson in...

....FAITH. Just when I think we are going to make it in this journey of Mike looking for a job, another wrench is thrown in the plan. Mike found out Thursday night that the place he works most Fridays may be cancelling their contract. He used to work a full 8 hours there but they are now telling him to come in as late as possible and leave as early as he can. If this doesn't help them with expenses, then they will cancel. If we lose this work day, Mike will fall under the amount of required hours for health insurance. Please keep us in your prayers that we don't lose insurance. Both of us have cranked up the job search another notch and I have even begun looking for a full time job. I don't really want to go back full time, but if that is what it takes, I'm willing.

On another note, Mike may have his first organizing client thanks to an ad I put up on Craigslist. We've had several inquires from friends and family but the weather has put a damper on anything going through. It was nice for a few days so I put an ad up and we've had a few inquires with one very serious one.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template