As you can tell, I like to spend a lot of time on the computer - it is my outlet and how I unwind at night. I figure if I'm going to be on, I might as well make some money while I'm at it. I've worked with many survey companies for years and have a hard time qualifying because I work for a marketing firm/ad agency. Some people do much better though. I know some people who make $200-300 per month this way. I have finally found a great company to work with though - Global Test Market. They work on a points basis and once you receive 1000 points, you can cash out for $50. Just for clicking on the survey and doing the prequalifying questions, you receive 5 points. Due to my profession, I don't qualify as much as most people, but I still find it pretty easy to cash out. I cashed out about a month ago for the first time and the check cleared the bank. In that short time, I'm back up to over 300 points. It doesn't take much time and I find most of the surveys interesting. If you would like a referral, email me at light52b at yahoo dot com (once again, you have to retype this correctly - I'm trying to keep the spammers away). You can always sign up without a referral but it does help me out a bit.
If you want to know about other survey companies, feel free to ask. There are several great companies out there - I just need a different profession to make them work for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment