I had no intentions of taking almost a year off from this blog but life happens. Don't expect regular updates as I still have very little time, but I have too many cute kid stories not to post every so often. I suggest adding this blog to a reader so you can catch updates as they come. Now, on to a Samuel story.
For some reason, Samuel has lately become obsessed with turning 4. We have no idea where this came from considering his birthday is still 4 months away! Last week, we took him to get his hair cut and the hairdresser asked him how old his was. He said "3, but I'm going to be 4." She then asked him when he was going to be 4. His answer cracked me up - "On. My. Birthday."
We keep telling him daddy's birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas come first but he keeps telling us we are wrong. It should be interested when we celebrate Mike's birthday next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah! I am glad you are back. I missed your blog. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment