So, things didn't go as planned last week and I wound up eating chef salad almost the whole week. I didn't mind though because I love a good salad in the summer. This week's plan is a bit heavy on beef so it might change as the week goes on, but it is atleast a start.
Monday: Fried chicken & mashed potatoes (Mike's Father's Day meal a day late)
Tuesday: Spaghetti, garlic bread, veggie
Wednesday: McDonald's
Thursday: mini meatloafs and leftover mashed potatoes, salad (meatloaf already in freezer)
Friday: hamburgers
Saturday: grilled pork tenderloin
I'm thinking of trying once a month cooking (OAMC) sometime so if anyone has any great recipes, let me know. I try to put leftovers in the freezer and sometimes make an extra meal but that is as far as it goes. I know by the end of the year, all of my meals like this will be eaten due to Mike going to school so I need to start making more. The meatloafs we are having Thursday are from making a double batch earlier in the year and making them in muffin tins. Great portion control and a super easy meal for later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment