Sorry it has been a week since I last checked in. I've had a very busy week and have hardly had any down time. I'm working a freelance job right now and putting as much time as possible in it because it is only a 2 week job and I get paid by number of items I complete. This is helping to pay for Mike's college so it is a huge blessing.
I thought I would share Samuel's latest antics. He has recently discovered his piggy bank and how fun it is to put change in it. It started with Grammy (my mom) giving him a few coins. I let him put it in the bank and he thought that was pretty cool. Now, he grabs any coin he can find. He recently discovered where I empty my pockets each night and he checks it a few times a week looking for change. Today, at lunch he was playing with my mom's billfold and started playing with the change. Grammy let him put some in his pocket and we added it to the piggy bank when we got home. If you are ever near Samuel and have change, beware - he will take it!
I hope to post some pictures in the next few days as I've taken some cute ones recently. He currently thinks he is a drummer (thanks to Moe from Doodlebops) and a race car (he was pretending to run races this morning while watching Cars). We have to take his drum sticks and/or his cars everywhere we go. It is adorable, but the drum sticks can get a little loud so we have to explain that they have to stay in the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment