This morning Samuel and I decided to go to Panera Bread for a morning treat. I had a coupon for a free cup of coffee and bagel and it was about to expire. I rarely do something like this because Samuel is a handful but we have been stuck inside all week due to only having one car (van was in the shop) and we both needed out for awhile. While I was giving my order, Samuel walked over to look at the pastries they have on display. He was probably a foot away from me so I felt this was safe. Little did I know, there is about an inch difference between where the glass and countertop meet. Samuel decided to help himself to a pastry. He pulled one off and began eating it. I offered to pay for it but the workers were laughing so hard they just gave it to him. The customers were getting a kick out of it too. I guess I can now add pastry thief to the list of nicknames we have for Samuel. The funny part is that he wasn't being his normal wild child self, it was very innocent when he grabbed for it. Below is a picture of his treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment