....Samuel learned how to open doors yesterday. I've said for months now that I would sit down and cry the day Samuel learned how to open doors. So far I haven't, but give it time. All of our doorknobs are oval shaped and the doorknob covers don't fit correctly. They actually make it easier to open the doors. I may wind up buying a cheap doorknob or two and changing them out for awhile. So far, he hasn't figured out he can get into my scrapbook room but I know in time he will. His favorite trick today is opening the laundry room to get to the garage door. If I'm not paying attention he is out in the garage playing with whatever he can find. He also is having a blast walking in on everyone who forgets to lock the door when they go to the bathroom. I'm not enjoying this new found freedom but I knew it was just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Zachary has been opening the doors to our rooms and garage for a couple months. Kevin about freaked when he opened the laundry room door to the garage. He went straight to Lowe's. We now how those saftey locks like you see at hotels at the top of our doors. Every time Rachel comes to visit she laughs hysterically at them. Elliott has no interest in doors and has never tried this. I swear Z would escape and walk out of our house if I did not have these locks. The only bad thing is Kevin cannot come inside the door after work unless I am there to unlock them. You might look into them. Good luck. Hilary
Post a Comment