Our Little Organizer



Since Mike began his organization business, he has been organizing just about everything in our house. Samuel quickly caught on and now we catch him organzing everything - in his own way of course. Last Saturday, I caught him lining up his books across the living room. He took careful thought to make sure each one was just how he wanted it to be. I had a blast watching him before he realized he was being watched.


Of course, there is the other side of Samuel too where it is just too much fun to make a mess. The picture below is of Samuel pulling out almost every newspaper we had. We were way past time to take the papers to recycling due to the weather (they have since been taken) so Samuel took advantage and had fun. It was too cute so I let him keep doing it.


1 comments:

nathalie bearden said...

mama's little helper. you do have the best kid!!! no matter what you say!!!!

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template