Thank you to everyone who sent us well wishes and compliments yesterday. It was overwhelming to see how much our family and friends care about us. We were overwhelmed again today when we received an anonymous envelope in the mail with giftcards to Target. Whoever sent them, thank you! We've commented many times that one of the hardest parts of this season of our life is that we can't afford to help others like we would like too. Please know that your kindness will be repaid to someone else down the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Julie. I am a friend of Hilary A. and clicked over to your blog from hers yesterday. I read your post and was impressed by your outlook, and your ability to recognize all the good that has come of the past year.
I wanted to let you know that you ARE helping others during this time - specifically through your post! I clicked your link to the Grocery Game and became interested, so I posted it on our local moms website (littlerock.momslikeme.com), which is run by the local CBS affiliate. One of the producers picked it up, and is planning to have me do a trial run of the Grocery Game program, and then do at least one and possibly more segments on the 5pm news about how it works. So, through your post, you will be helping thousands of Arkansas moms learn how they can help save money during this economically "challenging" time. Cheers to you, and best wishes for you and your family!
Wow - it is amazing how God works! I also have another blog dedicated to living on less - http://life-with-less.blogspot.com.
By the way, since writing that Grocery Game post, I've changed how I organize my coupons. I now store them in baseball card sleeves in a 3-ring binder. They are in alphabetical order so that I can quickly find a coupon if I am out and about and see a sale.
Post a Comment