First of all, you are at the right place - I just did some redecorating. Don't be surprised if you see several changes over the next few weeks. I like the new background but it isn't exactly what I want so it may change several times before I'm done.
Now, on to the real reason I'm blogging tonight. The big news in our house is that after a year without a pet, we now have a dog. Some friends of ours - D & A - are moving overseas next to be missionaries. I'm only using their initials for security reasons. They had two dogs that they could not take with them and were having a hard time finding new owners for the dogs. Mike has been wanting a dog for a long time but with our current financial strains, I've been putting it off. D & A had a garage sale to get rid of all of their possessions and as Mike and I were leaving, I felt a strong urge that we were to take one of the dogs. I talked to Mike about it and he was feeling the same thing. Last week, we took her as a trial run and as of this past Monday, she is now ours. Samuel loves her and asks about her every time we are away from the house. Without further adoo - meet a very wet Annie.
We got out Samuel's pool this afternoon since it was such a hot day and we discovered Annie loves the water. Samuel had a blast having her there. I'm sure we will be getting the pool out more now that Samuel knows this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment