I've been trying to post for several days now but life just gets in the way. I intended to post Samuel pics with this post but they will have to wait for another day. First of all, the check is still in the mail. Yep, it has been a week and still no insurance check. Second, I had no idea it was so hard to find a dry waller in this town. We've left messages with several people but no return calls yet. If you know of someone, let me know please. The ceiling is the first thing that needs to be fixed.
Now, on to other things. We had a wonderful, yet busy weekend. Friday, mom, Samuel, and I went to Branson for some shopping. It was actually early birthday shopping for me since I can't afford to shop these days. It was nice to get out for awhile but I forgot how hard it is to shop with a toddler. He didn't want to sit in the stroller and holding hands just isn't something he does. We managed to have fun and get some actual shopping in, but we were exhausted that night.
Saturday, we all loaded up dad's van and went flea marketing. We wanted to go to the swap meet but it was pouring down rain. We found two new flea markets in town and had a blast checking them out. We kept Samuel entertained by shopping for toys. We did good and only bought one bag of cars and a kitchen. We've been looking for a non pink or purple kitchen for awhile now and found a great one for Samuel. He loves cooking for mommy and daddy now.
Sunday we crashed and Monday I had my parents and grandma over for burgers. We wound up hanging out all afternoon and eating the leftovers for dinner. Mike and dad spent the afternoon building a fence around my veggie garden. The rabbits and a groundhog have been eating my veggies. All in all, it was a great weekend.
Then comes today....Samuel spent 4 days totally off schedule. He was at the baby-sitters yesterday and she said he was fine but today has been a nightmare. Trying to get him back on schedule will take some time but we will get there. The whole reason I can't get pictures on here is that he isn't happy when I'm on the computer. Mike is holding him trying to get him to rest or else I wouldn't be posting. Normally I don't call Mike to see when he is coming home, but today I broke down and called. Thank goodness Mike was nearby by that point in time. So, my challenge for the rest of the week is to get Samuel back on schedule without me losing my insanity - wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment