Job Interview

Mike recieved a call a few minutes ago that he has a job interview tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2 pm. He applied for this job awhile back and they did a short phone interview but the job is actually a step down for him. He was still interested and called back to follow up and they said they weren't interested because it was a step down. We had written off the job and moved on so this was a nice surprise. We fully know this will be a paycut but it is the best thing we have seen in a long time. It will use his radiology license instead of nuclear medicine but he is hoping to be able to move up into management with this company. Mike is going back to school this summer to finish his degree so please be praying for this too. The company would be near school and would have steady hours without travel so that would be a nice perk. I, obviously, will have to pick up the slack in pay so please pray for this too. We've made it for 6 months on less (thanks to the help of others) so we know we can make it if needed. It won't be easy, but something is better than nothing at this point.

2 comments:

BreonFam said...

I've been praying for you as I know Mike's job situation hasn't been good for a while. I hope this works out for him.

Hilary said...

Hey Julie,
I don't have your e-mail but I had some questions about the Grocery game. I just signed up and gave you the points. Make sure you get something for it. Anyways, can you e-mail me some pointers. I don't understand all the abbreviations. I just want to save, save, save. Talk to you soon. Hilary Austin

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template