The Farm

On Saturday morning, I woke up to the most wonderful sound. We were visiting Mike's parents and they live on a small farm. I woke up to hear Samuel standing at the window calling the cows and horses. He wanted them to come to the fence so he could see them. "Baaarrrrnnneeeyyy, coooows, Bo, Baarrnnneeeyy, coooows, Bo...etc" Barney is one of the horses and Samuel calls all dogs "Bo". It was so adorable and I will cherish that memory. Samuel had a blast being at the farm and literally glowed all weekend long. He spent most of Saturday outside, running as much as he could and feeding the animals. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:


This one is of Samuel riding on Papaw's very old tractor. Mike learned how to drive using this tractor.



Here, Samuel is collecting acorns. He thought they were food for the daffodils. He took great pleasure in collecting as many as he could find.



This is Samuel feeding Barney range cubes. As I'm sitting here typing, Samuel just crawled up into my lap, pointed to the computer and said Barney.


This is my first attempt at downloading a video from my camera. This was taken Sunday afternoon just before we left.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template