Look Who's Two!





Sorry for the delay in updates over the past few weeks. To make up for it, here are a few pictures of Samuel. Thank goodness these were taken at a place where he could roam because he did not want to sit still for anything. We had to bribe him with fruit snacks so he would sit for 2 seconds.

Today, Tuesday, is his actual birthday although we had his party on Saturday. I will try to post pictures of his party at another time and if you are lucky enough, I might even post my adventures in baking his cake.

Samuel finally caught on to the whole present thing and he now knows what a cake stand is for. At Christmas, he would open one present and not really care about the rest but I think he has the hang of it now. This morning I had a present on the kitchen table waiting for him and within minutes of getting up he had climbed a chair and was trying to get my attention so he could open it. It was absolutely adorable. He received a talking tow truck today and had a blast with it. At his party he received a really cool wagon, trike, books, clothes, and an alphabet playmat. He is set on toys for awhile. As for the cake stand, I pulled it out on Friday to put his cake on it and he pointed and said "cake". The cake wasn't anywhere near the stand but he knew what belonged on that stand. It cracked me up that my sweet tooth child knew that already.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Random Thoughts - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template