Ok, I'm a dork and having a blast saving at the grocery store, so I want to share my latest deals. Yesterday, I got a deoderant for free at Dillions and I was paid 21 cents to take a 24 ct bottle of Excederin out of CVS. Since having Samuel, Excederin has been one of my best friends because I am now much more prone to have migraines. For 2008, I have saved over $150 at Dillions alone and it is only Feb. I haven't kept track at Walgreens or CVS but I know they are large amounts too. Oh yeah, and I only spent $35 each week for 3 weeks in a row and I still have plenty of food in my house. Ok, enough sharing about crazy obsession - back to your regularly scheduled lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
okay... Brian and I are broke, so PLEASE email me you secrets! How are you btw? We need to get together! Hugs, Jenn
Post a Comment